Moment of truth...

  • if you saw your problems in a pile with everyone elses you would probably grab yours back.
  • all that really matters is that you loved
  • growing old beats the alternative--dying young
  • your kids get only one childhood.
  • forgive
  • frame every so called disaster with these words "in 5 years will this matter?"
  • no one is in charge of your happiness except you.
  • get rid of anything that isnt beautiful, useful or brings you joy.
  • Dont compare your life to others, you have no idea what their journey is all about.
  • its ok to let your kids see you cry.
  • Make peace with your past so it doesn't screw up the present.
  • Your job won't take care of you when you are sick; but your family will, keep in touch!
  • Just keep taking that next small step.
  • Life isn't fair, but it's still good!

Wednesday, November 11, 2009

25 random things about me...




1. I am 25 years old (but only for 15 more days!)
2. I have 4 children but would really like to have 2-3 more.
3. I think I am a very capabal mother however usually I don't think I am being a very good mom.
4. I enjoy reading non fiction and love learning about presidents...
5. I hate stupid television shows
6. I am actually very shy, I hate being around people most of the time.
7. I am a bunny hugger. I am with an avid hunter, but I hate the idea of killing animals.
8. I am so ridiculasly unorganized that it makes me crazy! but in the same hand i never can do anything to change that!
9. I love living in the country and never ever want to live in town or in a city.
10. I want to be a very successful business woman...but I don't really want to ever work away from home
11. My dream job is being a police officer, but I will probably just continue working towards being a Teacher.
12. I have a stupid obsession with pens. like writing pens. I love them, and have a ton.
13. I also have an obsession with vampires. I know its stupid, but i think i was ment to be one.
14. I want to homeschool my kids.
15. I have one Brother, his name is Jeremy and he is 7 years older than me.
16. I am addicted to Facebook, and I am starting to become addicted to my blog also.
17. I love going for walks late at night.
18. I went to europe when I was younger, and really really want to go again.
19. I want a Great Dane or a beagel.
20. When I was little I used to pretend I was magic, and my MAGIC all came from dust in my pocket...yep real dust, like DIRT! haha
21. I don't believe in immunizations or most medical care.
22. I hate halloween and easter, and I love thanksgiving (which is usually also my birthday) I tolerate christmas.
23. I think it is mean to lie to kids...especially about things like the tooth fairy and santa...but I do it anyhow.
24. I hate baseball and golf and nascar.
25. I love getting suprise mail...like letters, cards or packages when I don't expect them!
there are the 25 random things about me...there are plenty more but they aren't all that interesting really! I noticed that as I was writing them...man, i am kinda boring, maybe I need to work on that!

2 comments:

  1. I love vampires! Something so sexy about it!

    ReplyDelete
  2. yea! i am so glad im not the only one...my god they are SO SEXY and passionate!

    ReplyDelete

Some of my simple pleasures....

  • My garden
  • flowers-not cut flowers, real live ones, especially in my yard where they are growing and beautiful
  • making lists...honestly i do enjoy making lists, even grocery lists or things I need to get done...I know its dumb!
  • Backyardigans
  • smelly-good candles really do make me happy
  • photography. I love it, all of it!
  • cooking-yeah not really the usual breakfast, lunch, dinner routine, but I do enjoy cooking in general!
  • Good Book
  • writing, it doesn't much matter what, even just a journal or a few lines of thoughts here or there, i just enjoy watching ink and paper turning into thoughts.
  • a nice hot cup of coffee
  • a pretty sunset on fall evenings
  • bottle calves...(i know dumb, but they make me smile!)

Places I DREAM of going...

  • cuba
  • Russia
  • A Deserted island with Casey
  • Back to Germany
  • Austrailia
  • Ireland